The human heart is a magnificent organ. The adult heart pumps about 1,500 to 2,000 gallons per day. I’m not going to get into a lot of details about the heart in the post right now because I’m gonna get more into it later.
I’ve been trying to find a bunch of human heart pictures and diagrams and I found some great resources which I wanted to share by posting a few pictures here, because I think they are amazing.
Below is a list of all the human heart diagrams and pictures included in this post:
- Picture of a Labelled Human Heart (parts of the human heart);
- Picture of a Non-Labelled (Numbered) Human Heart;
- Blood flow within the heart during diastolic and systolic phases;
- Oblique view of the human heart;
- Heart diagram: The myocardium and coronary vessels;
- Normal Human Heart Anatomy: Anterior Anatomic view.
- Human Heart Anatomy: Left oblique View.
- Human Heart Anatomy: Apical 4-chamber anatomy of the human heart.
If you click on the images, you will see them in Full Size. Feel free to download and use them as necessary. However, if you do that, make sure to retain the copyright info on those containing the copyright info.
Diagram of a Labelled and Non-Labelled Human Heart
Diagram of a Labelled Heart with Direction of Blood Flow During Diastolic and Systolic Phases
Realistic 3D Pictures of the Human Heart
So, there you have it. I hope this post turned out useful for your search on the different diagrams of a labelled human heart.
Do you have diagrams or pictures of the human heart that you want to share with the community? Please go ahead share them in the comments below. We might just add them to our list in this post.
Just a reminder, when you’re sharing these images, do not forget to give credit where credit is due. 🙂