My 2010 Edublog Awards nominations
When doing my usual “scan of the internet”, I started coming across the edublog awards and was very impressed by the initiative. In short, the goal of the awards is to promote and demonstrate the educational value of blogs and other social websites. Well, the 2010 nomination process has begin and I thought it would be cool to join in the process, because of how much I care about education.
So what should you do? If you are a blogger or site owner, I would like to encourage you to nominate websites and blogs for the edublog awards.
If you consider this website to be one that provides value, I would encourage you to nominate it. You can nominate any blog/site for as many categories as you would like.
That being said, here are my edublog awards nominations:
- Best individual blog – http://coolcatteacher.blogspot.com/
- Best class blog – http://missbakersbiologyclass.com/blog
- Best teacher blog – http://biologycorner.com
- Best school administrator blog – http://georgecouros.ca/blog/
- Best educational tech support blog – http://angrytechnician.wordpress.com/
- Best educational use of video / visual – http://www.khanacademy.org/
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/interbio/public_html/wp-content/themes/Extra/includes/template-tags.php on line 54